Monday, February 17, 2014

Reading Week

Hey~ Yukigami desu!

So it's Reading Week now, and that means that I have this coming week off from school. Of course, I have multiple essays to work on and a lot of studying to do, especially for stats...

The days leading up to Reading Week were terribly busy and full of tests and things, and as soon those days ended, it was Valentines day. After Valentines day, it was party time in Oshawott - oops sorry, I mean Oshawa kekeke - and basically there's been no real chance to do any blogging.
But fear not!

Valentines day was really nice for me!
Ohohoho~~!
Let's just say I have bestowed upon my loved one, the Zora's Sapphire!

Zere shall be much of ze blogging once April comes around! I'll continue to post a few times a week regardless, at least most of the time.

いっぱい楽しんでね!






~ゆきがみ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!