Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gundam Astray and Mini Update

Hey~  
Yukigami 'su!


 First of all, a mini update on things...


Thanks to a friend, got another monitor set up in my room. Doing the whole dual-screens thing (and I'm not talking about my Espeon set. But maybe that too...).
It's nice.
It's like I'm jellin' or something.

That same friend, J Chow of WakeGaNai, got me an Astray Blue Frame model kit - my first Gundam!
 

Also,
I made myself a quick little desktop background, which actually looks pretty okay...






(I actually got rid of the little bit of text in the lower right though, but I'm too lazy to go save that one as png right now.)



Anyway,

I seem to be 100% past whatever sickness I was going through,

So that's good.

I think tonight two things I'll spend some time on are studying for my stats course, and finally making some more progress.



Progress.



Progress?



Progress on what?
.
.
.
.
.

Progress on Love Lilicove!

Chapter One!!
 (and while I'm at it, maybe a better synopsis?)

Yeah, things come up. but this is getting done!!

It shall
                       it shall. 

.
.
.


OH!


Almost forgot,




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



While I'm not exactly a Gundam connoisseur, my appearance-wise favourite Gundam so far has to be Astray Blue Frame. I just love the colours, and most importantly, the giant sword. In various kinds of fantasy realms, I have always preferred to imagine myself as the guy with the surprising strength and very disproportionately gargantuan sword





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oh yeah~

Gargantuan...

Gargantia?


That reminds me

episodes of Suisei no Gargantia are gone from animetake... Getting episodes 9 and on from a friend soon.



Anyway,

here are a few pics from Google:

"Gundam Astray - Blue Frame":










I hope you are enjoying the start of 2014!!


~Yukki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!