Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nevermeltice!


So guys,

guess what?

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's COLD!!!


Here in Toronto it's -37 for some reason!! Even though in recent years we haven't even gotten a White Christmas!

...

So I was grocery shopping today...

...by foot.


...

...


SO.


COLD!!!


This is coming from a real Canadian, too!

That's it! Time to change the blog background to something less suitable and less COLD!
(::Edit:: Ended up changing it to the "Awesome inc." black theme, but also did a huge deal of reorganizing and advancing!)



So anyway, yeah, I just hope there ain't any Nevermeltice out there!

Guys, please go ahead and comment on the blog - about anything!
How about telling me what you'd like me to blog about? Not that I have a shortage of blog material, but I don't mind whatever relevant topics you might suggest :3 You can be sure though that I have a long list of blog topics all lined up for the next while, and that list is increasing faster than the age of this blog in days (more like hours, almost. Almost~)

By the way, as you can see from recent entries, I am doing a lot of wacky and fun experimenting with how I write my blog (though after my thorough post-revamp editing, which I'm actually doing right now, it might be just a little less out there~).

But...
For the next one or more posts, however, I will be posting in a much more "normal" and neat fashion, with limited use of colour, bolding, and underlining (but no limit on pictures and links!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School has just resumed, but I will still be working towards finishing Chapter One of Love Lilycove. I'm positive that once I've completed one chapter, further chapters thereafter will go increasingly quickly.


Thanks for reading~!







~Yukki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!