Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jan. 28 Blog Changes

Some blog changes!


  • Edited the navigation tabs
  • Removed some thing from the side menu
  • Added some things to sidebar pictures, such as Carnival Phantasm :)
  • Replaced nearly all sidebar pictures with animated gifs!
  • Replaced perfectly good (possibly better) "Awesome Inc." blogspot background with this plain black background featuring a badass Pokemon trainer (seems to be gen. 5 female). The picture quality is not the greatest, but I think it's cool. Plus, it will synergize well with Love Lilycove fanfic once I get around to working on it some more and pump out some chapters!
  • Edited self-intro and personal Google+ details
  • Added many more people to Google+
  • Added a lot to my Tumblr
  • Added "news" info under the banner
  • Edited a blog post


Yuki got lots done in a very short session~! 



^___^ 


Later I'll just need to figure out some html and see what I can do about a few things that are left desired.
For example,although I'm not sure it's possible, I would like it if my navigation tabs bar ('link list') under the banner didn't stretch all the way to the far sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!