Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gods are busy



Yukigami here!






So I have become pretty busy as of late, and I would just like to update some things!


First of all, I still intend to do a huge amount of writing and the things I said I'm going to do. But as it turns out, I'm going to have to become a whole lot better at managing my time. Like...really!

I'm also going to have to start exercising more, as my energy won't keep up otherwise.

So, why am I going to be so incredibly busy? I don't feel like getting super detailed about it just yet, especially because I need to be doing something else right now instead of typing up a long blog post. But essentially, in addition to having exams to study for, I have a lot of programming to learn. I am taking it upon myself to become a programmer, and I am very determined and trying really hard. Right now no matter how hard I try I feel I am not trying nearly hard enough. I really want to catch up to those who've been programming for a while already, or at least to those who've taken more than a year or two of it in school as their focal program of study.

I will still make regular blog posts, as you will soon see, but there will hopefully come a time during the early Summer when I can really pump out some interesting written works, Go tutorials and more, despite the rigorous training I'll need to continue with for programming.

I am undergoing some major life decisions/changes right now but you'll learn all about it at a much later point. I don't want to get into it until I've really taken meaningful steps. I also don't want to say anything as though it's final here, even if in my head I already think it so.

I managed to come up with some insanely awesome ideas recently for one of my stories though and started on chapter one (I know have four different chapter one's, each for a different story). One night, I was really in the zone and the giant, lightning-fast stream of ideas all just clicked! You will see all of them within the next two months, likely within 40 days. I really do intend to become regular with story chapters (and a lot of other things I said I'd be writing out). I haven't turned my eye from role-play, MTG, anime, or other such topics around which recent topics have rarely been based, but major events/decisions/changes in/to my life have pushed a few things aside by force for now.

So basically, Yukigami wa...

Y
 U
  K
   I
    G
     A
      M
       I

        W
         A
          .
           .
            .
             .
              .
               .








GAMBATTEIMASU!!
がんばっています!!



~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!