Thursday, April 3, 2014

Slumber of the Snow God

Hah..........


ヤッハロー~!

I am feeling very...
Relaxed!

I feel a huge load lifted off of my shoulders!

 

I could just... Spread my wings and... and...fly! 

Like...
...Like an eagle!


(A Canadian eagle!)



No longer am I bound; I am finally freed from the constraining fetters.

 ...

I can now eat jam... 


...in SPACE!



What secrets and what fantasies does the future hold?

Will I, God of Snow and Fantasy, be allowed to live out my own dreams? Will I finally be able to create worlds of my own with mine own two hands?

(Though in my case, I suppose even one hand would do~)


What lies beyond the sunset?
...

Glory lies beyond the horizon!
Rarararararararararararaiー!!!





In the words of Yato...  

A god's power is only as great as people make of it! 


And so, that is how I will seek my power. 

It's time to kick it into high gear!

It's time...

...to awaken my inner God...
...the God of Snow and Fantasy...





















YUKIGAMI


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!