Friday, June 27, 2014

Summation of Update, and Upcoming Posts Etc.

To sum up the update I just made (June 27), I'm going to put it in point form. Then I'm going to briefly talk about my plans for the blog (also point-form) and upcoming posts.


The update:

  • Back to blogging, finally. Was really busy, bogged down, and essentially out of it.
  • Programming--Python, HTML and CSS. Still novice, and just started the latter two.
  • Looking into also doing programming in college. Trying to see about that pronto.
  • Started writing again. Love Lilycove is a-go. For real! Just be patient~
  • Going to really sort out this blog and get it organized and fully, fully operational
  • May be able to spruce up or even move the blog once I beef up my HTML and all that.
  • Lots of awesome new (and old) pictures to show! Not mine of course, but I collect art from the net.
  • Still teaching Go!
  • Things in my life and in my head delayed my programming progression, but my resolve is more steely than ever! I was able to finally accept the stress that had finally built up in me, tell my close people about it, and revive myself. I was able to put everything into perspective and accept that I had a time of weakness.
  • Already planning personal programming projects. I'm especially interested in web, game, and app development.
  • Started exercising again. Finally.
  • Watched and enjoyed some Masterchef (and the like) and No Game No Life.
  • I can't wait for Ufotable's (Fate Zero people) take on Heaven's Feel as an anime in October!!
  • Congratulations Johnny for finding a new pursuit that suits you well! SUIT UP!! Architecture, yeah!
  • Congratulations Allen for graduating!!
  • Congratulations Caressa and Jino for GETTING MARRIED!!!
  • Congrats to my love and I for 2.5 years!! We are GOLDEN.


More updates, now that I think about it:

  • I think I've had enough of the wacky/whimsical blog post style. I'm just going to write more simply and professionally now (this could very well be because I am feeling tired and lazy now).
  • Collected HUGE amounts of art from the web. I mean HUGE. So... lots of blog post fodder.
  • Been doing EDH magic again (and Modern). Green, Black and Blue are TRULY my colours <3
  • Finally played Cards Against Humanity.
  • Wow.
  • Finally have clear ideas about my future, the future that I went to build for myself (and my love!).
  • I am truly a very, very lucky guy. I am happy.
  • Real coffee is SO much better than insta-coffee. But I am more than grateful to be given either of those by caring, close people.
  • Which reminds me--I'm extremely grateful for the support of everyone around me. Again, I am a lucky guy. I may not have had the greatest childhood, I may have money issues, I may be a late starter to programming, and I may be a damn fool, but I am definitely not a guy who should complain.
  • やってやるじゃないか!!
  • 頑張ってやるぜ!!
  • おおおおおおおーー!!!

Blog Plans and Upcoming posts:

  • I will be posting all of the post drafts that I began I while ago but never ended up posting. They may be horribly outdated and random at this point, but it's time to clear out my posts list and I'd rather post them up than erase them (for the most part).
  • I will begin shortly by making a few new posts, such as:
    • A whole bunch of custom/fake (but real) Magic cards that I put a lot of time and thought into little by little and eventually finished as a large card pool for my EDH (The Mimeoplasm) deck. I will post all of the un-shopped card images, and at a later point not long from now I will probably post the shopped versions too, as well as maybe the arts themselves.
    • Continuing on from that, I will make a number of MTG-related blog posts, such as deck list ideas, comments about cards based on played games, and some fun, opinionated notions about things in MTG, such as the Magic colours.
    • I will post some Go stuff, starting with my second submission to the CGA newsletter.
    • I will post about LinkedIn.,
    • I will post some out of whatever writing I've done in the last little while--for example, a poem or two perhaps. And soon, some Love Lilycove!
    • I want to type up some Pathfinder/D&D character stuff. I love creating characters and back-stories and all that and I would like to share it. Thanks to Johnny for getting me interested in this realm.
    • Posting a bunch of art, for the sake of art.
    • Of course, I will talk about anime and games and stuff some more. I need to fill up the various sections, and I have a lot of things to talk about!
    • Naturally, some Pokemon talk. I'll talk about Pokemon designs, Pokemon Showdown battling and team-building, and well, not much else because I don't have much time to spend actually doing the things I'm talking about. but these are things I've spend a lot of time on for fun in the past, reaching back to my childhood, and things I still do on occasion.
    • Increasingly, I will be posting about coding and related.
    • Along these lines, you'll also get posts about manga, music and music videos, and other random things that come up. I definitely plan to reintegrate blogging into my increasingly well-used time!
  • Perhaps most importantly, I will be fully organizing the blog (not sure how much of a revamping it will get, if any, but I'm definitely thinking about the gifs, for example, and whether or not to replace them with pictures.), and this will of course include making all my sections work properly, making things link all over the place, filling up all of my sections and keeping them all as active as they should be, and working out my system for tags and labels.

YES, I actually found a decent Princess Zelda art!!


Thanks for following!


~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!