Monday, July 14, 2014

D&D Character Creation: Altea Luna Denerian Update #3: Name and Parameters Alteration

Hello!

This is simply an update on the D&D character of mine, Altea Luna Denerian. Previous posts about her can be found here, here, and here.

First of all, her name is changed from Altia to Altea, the same first name given to the Elite Four member of my Love Lilycove AU Pokemon fanfic by the name of Altea La Sylva (Pokemon-style pseudo-French).
Early posts on the Elite Four of my Hoenn can be found here and here.

Secondly, we have changed the way we are assigning our stats; just as I had originally suggested, we are going to use the point-buy system. What this means is that we start off with 10 on each stat, then distribute 15 stat points as we choose among any number of stat parameters. Additionally, up to 2 stats can be removed from the default 10 on a stat in order to increase the total that we can allot elsewhere. Finally, as a human, I add +2 to a stat of choice. Some rules for point assignment: Cannot exceed 18 with a starting level 1 stat, unless the race bonus puts it higher (max total is then 20). Cannot reduce a stat to less than 8 (cannot drain more than 2 points away from each stat in order to increase point pool for distributing).

Here's what I did with Altea, which includes my race bonus built into the CHA (charisma) stat:




































That's all on that for now! Stay tuned for talk of a Zelda world D&D adventure! Johnny has stepped down this time and asked if I would like to try my hand at DM'ing a story, suggesting I do a Zelda story. And I thought that would be awesome!!

The adventurers must lift the curses on a doomed island. The tentative title is...

The Legend of Zelda: Doomwake Island (or maybe Curse of Doomwake)

Bye for now!


~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!