Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nevermelt-blog

Yukigami in da house.

I've had a lot of blogs in the past. You'll be able to find those blogs and things easily on this one once I find the time to get it all organized (Summer is coming!).

I've had at least 2-3 other blogs plus a live journal, not to mention MySpace, a website through Tripod, and more... But this one is here to stay. I may have made this same claim about other blogs in the past, but this one will not share the same Fate.



Right now I'm studying for a difficult and heavily-weighted (final exam-like) stats test I have tomorrow. After that test, I need to write an essay on fantasy due the next day, and then write another essay due 6 days after that's a great deal more of a pain in the ass - an increased-difficulty variant of a Shakespeare essay. I'm planning to write on the topic relating to "airs and spirits."

Right now I just have absolutely no time to be blogging, but I plan to blog after I submit my Shakespeare essay due on the 19th, after which I should finally, after all this stress, despair, and chaos, have at least a day or two somewhat off from hardcore writing/studying. I may make a quick blog post before the 19th, but that's it.

The next thing I plan to blog about is the fact that I've joined the Canadian Go Association (CGA) newsletter team as an editor and writer. I have submitted this Joseki tutorial - the first of many to come - to the newsletter, and the newsletter containing it has been published and sent out to the CGA. You can view the newsletter here (March newsletter). Note: this link does not (yet) direct you precisely to said newsletter. In fact, the url is misleading as it seems to bring us to the home page with a different url. But just scroll down the newsletter tab :)

Oh, and I will be editing my "Subway Joseki" tutorial, since it was edited a little both by myself and by the other CGA newsletter editor before being published. Those changes will be made to the blog version within two weeks :)

Au revoir!



Awesome Cha La Head metal cover! Oh the nostalgia~ ~ !

 





~Yukigami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!