Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nevermelting Love







Nevermeltice

 
**** 

I'll love you and forever pay the price;
Be trapped here in this never-melting ice
And all the shining light our future holds
Can never melt this frozen shell, so cold
Things will get better and better, I said
The lives we led, no longer do we tread
Frozen we stay in that ice forever
And so it shall be; I'll leave you never
Without you, forever my life would end
Forever my heart, all time would rend
For inside my heart be violent weather
And never to our time, could I, time bend
Thus forever I'd frown, as my time ends
I'd fall to the dark; I'd sink to the nether
Mourning the loss, forever, of my dear friend
I love you and I'll say it twice - no, thrice!
We'll continue our flow as our love grows
You'll always be beautiful, falling snow
I'll follow you down, and follow above
Together with you, forever my love
I'm trapped, happily, in Nevermeltice

****







 



~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!