Saturday, March 15, 2014

Summer Blogging

This is just a clear statement and reminder to anyone following my blog (or taking a look) that I've been making posts decently often so far, but once April hits and I'm done with classes, I'll be doing an insane amount of blogging! You can expect at least 2+ posts per day and fully operational blog sections.

In addition, you'll see a lot more Go tutorials, some chapters of Love Lilycove at last, some role-play stuff, some MTG, the beginning of my Youtube channel and first ever Go teaching video (series!), and a whole lot more!!

So please, get excited!
Let me know what you would like me to talk about! I really appreciate your comments!! Criticism is also greatly appreciated. Be it about my blog, my posts, my teaching, my topics, your own thoughts or opinions, your requests - please tell me what you think!!

Thanks!

Please show your support and enjoy my content!




~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!