Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"Golden Night", a Poem



So this is a poem I recently wrote. I didn't edit it much at all, and since I'm busy I'm just going to post it like this, with a possible repost of it at a later time.
I'll let you think about what my meanings are here, and soon I'll post a self-analysis of each line and of the poem as a whole.
I actually have a HUGE collection of poems now, but I don't like to blog them a lot, for now.

Enjoy?


Golden Night



Those looming clouds of black Knights,
Whispering of black and white.
When not a wink does my mind see,
And yet, that eye does peer so deep.

When armourless I rest, my soul cannot.
It breaks away to seek the steal I sought.
For through those knightly clouds, the white one beams,
Piercing my lone soul through waking dreams

For I am the blue knight,
But glowing with the reddest light.
And I await that golden knight with steel,
So much so that my blinded eyes can't close and become Blue;

Those shining arms, now ethereal...

A sword with two edges, mastered with time;
I see it and cannot stop seeing--sublime.
For when it's gone I cannot rest
I seek it, the golden light--my golden sword of all the world's might most great--the best.

I beg it from the clouded knight of black,
and in return he turns my vision blue.
But when he dies and golden light shines through
My rusted armour then performs me true;

And even when the darkest knight comes back,
My life your golden velvet light renews.
You slay the moon and bring my vision back,
And my eyes more than those another, see you.





~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!