Thursday, July 3, 2014

Minor Blog Adjustments, July 3 2014



Hey! I'm just posting some changes I've made to the blog as a whole.


Tonight I'll be posting sort of a splash art made up of some of the "concept art" previously posted for my newest D&D character creation, Altia Luna Denerian. Within that image, some of her basic character stats and cool info will also be showcased. Coming soon!


Here are some changes I just made to the blog, some of which may be already obvious:

  • Increased the overall font size by 4 numbers! It's extremely readable this way, though perhaps it is too big. We'll see!
  • A lot of the links and things that used to appear light blue are now coloured in the light pinkish colour. That colour already existed in various parts, but I've increased upon it (my general overall scheme includes mainly black, grey, white, blue, a light pinkish colour, and a light yellow).
  • The frame of pictures is now white instead of the light blue from before.
  • The gifs and things along the right side of the blog now link to relevant places.
  • FYI, since I probably never mentioned it before, the entire blog text is styled bold. Thus, as this is in place, you don't see any text more bold than other text.
  • Obviously I have some much more important changes to make when I have the time and energy:
    • A proper labeling (tags) system
    • A complete top menu with proper linking and no empty items
    • And eventually, more patiently written, high-quality posts overall.
  • Ultimately though, this will all matter little once I have the skills to program everything myself.

Aside from all of this and patiently increasing on my novice programming skills, all I can really provide is a greater number and variety of blog posts. I'll do my best to keep posting about everything, such as Go, fanfics, other writing, MTG, D&D, my life, Japanese, anime, etc!

In the meantime, I'm also fitting in time each day not only to exercise a little ,but also to write Love Lilycove stuff. The side story I'm working on is pretty long (and awesome!), and it actually takes place (and is not to be posted until) much later. So basically, what I'm writing right now is not something I'll be even posting once it's finished.

However, once I finish it, I'll postpone editing it and go back to finishing chapter 1!
So basically, I have every intention of following through on the chapter one of Love Lilycove I've been promising (myself) for so long.


ADIOS!



~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!