Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pokemon XY, and Morishiba

Haro~ Yukigami here!


~ By the way, you can call me Yuki (雪), Yukki (ゆっき) , Yukicchi (ゆきっち), Yukigami-san etc.

Today I will talk briefly about Pokemon XY. I will go over a few brief thoughts and post my friend code.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But first, here,
Have a Morishiba!



Mameshiba...
Mameshiba...
MAMESHIBAAA~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


...And to all you who've just finished with midterms and finals,
Yukki has just one thing to say...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
amazing. Much term. Such pain. Over now. wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So, anywa--

Erm!

So ANYWAY...

On to our Pokemon XY discussions...


POKEMON XY





My IGN is Noir. Noir, as in "black". Kalos - particularly Lumiose City - is based off of France, after all (and Paris in the case of Lumiose).

I originally chose this name because I was going to be a sort of "netherworld" trainer - "Netherworld Noir" - and use only Psychic-, Ghost-, and Dark-type Pokemon. I sort of went back on this in the end, at least for now, but I don't mind the name so it's not like I'll start a new file.

I am, however, disappointed (VERY DISAPPOINT~) at the lack of hair styles and colours available for the protagonist. On the other hand, the new customization features are, in addition to all the many other new features and upgrades, a huge step up for the Pokemon games and make Pokemon XY perhaps the best Pokemon game ever. GJ! But I really hope that the guys get more hair styles, and that we all get more clothes and more hair colours to choose from (such as red, blue, purple, green etc.)


Here is my friend code, please comment with your name and FC if you would like to add me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noir:  1907 - 8621 - 5760
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I will take any FC, but I'm looking specifically for things like Regenerator Slowpoke, Growlithe/Vulpix safari,, Chlorophyll Petilil, and... Oh and two other major things I'm looking to trade for are 4+ max IV Squirtle with all the good Aura/Pulse moves he needs for his Mega form. That, and a hidden ability  Eevee/Espeon with 4-6 perfect IV's.

As for my team-to-be, I will post it right below! But some additional Pokemon I'm experimenting with it are  Slowbro, Jolteon, Metagross, and heck, even Muk! I tried Muk for some reason and he is unexpectedly decent...and unexpected! I should probably test out Galvantula, too.




Here is Yukigami's team!



"Blue"




Mega-evolved "Blue"




"Tails"




"Queen"
(Or a Gengar)




"Zephyr"




"Red"




"Calamity"




"Doge"



(JK)




Happy Holidays!
                    Have many funz!!



~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!