Friday, December 20, 2013

Love Lilycove, not long now!

Hello hello~ Yukigami desu.


This will be a very brief post. (Edit: It really WASN'T, was it.)



I am just here to say that the story planning is going VERY well, and I have already planned several full "arcs" out, so to speak, to the T!

What's more, I've managed to figure out some of the romantic drama and complications. At first I was worried that with all the battling and rivalries and Jaden's hardcore personal issues, there wouldn't be enough room for a little kissy kissy smoochy smoochy~ (lol)

And believe me,

The core is hard in this one!


But yeah...

Actually, I really mean it when I say that anything goes. If there's one word I can say, looking at my plans...

It's...

"Drama"




Anyway, actually I wasn't planning to do much planning. 
See what I did there?
This time around, I wanted to try jumping into a story and just let it flow out of me. In the past, I always got bogged down in planning everything out,

Especially because my stories (I have so many stories needing to be written...) always get


SO


Convoluted!!!



But I'm writing this "Pokemon fanfic" because it gives me a bit of a base, a sort of anchor holding me down,
An axis around which my story can revolve!

So...

That's why I am writing this Pokemon fanfic. My main goals are to experience writing many chapters of a story that still has all my own ideas and unique plot, get lots and lots of critique and practice so I can improve as much as possible, and develop a readership. A readership would make me happy, help me out, and just really make this whole thing even more worth writing.



But yeah,

Thanks for stopping by,


Thanks for reading this, and...


it's going to be Xmas so I am pretty busy, but I am trying to get Chapter One finished in a matter of days. I will do my best to make a fan of you!

I mean a follower.
Because people "follow" others on blogspot. ...Ugh,
How do I say it in a way that doesn't sounds conceited?


Anyway,


Please help me out and read my stuff when I post it!


Love Lilycove...Ch. 1!!

.
.
.
.
Coming
.
.
.

Right . . . .




UP!!!








~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!