Monday, January 20, 2014

Online Go: gilgil, Yukigami

Hi~

Yukigami Deeeesu!



Do any of you play Go on Tygem? My account is Yukigami.
I've played a fair bit on Tygem in the past, but I recently made a new account - just says ago, actually. Thus, I had to start at 5d as usual and play a bunch of games. I lost more than expected, 6/22 games, several due to things happening offscreen. The last loss I got was basically a Tygem loser using a combination of counting requests and 'passes' to confuse me and cause me to lose on time. It's worse than it sounds, and it wasn't as though I'd lost focus, or responded incorrectly to some kind of insolent actual move by him, which is another thing. I'll post about that soon I guess. I found it funny this time, instead of getting upset. The guy had lost by 59.5, and instead of resigning or counting the game with me - counting requests he'd been spamming at me over and over and then declining the result of - he just kept trying to confuse me, spam the F out of me, or hide his 'pass' behind counting request pop-ups, which eventually worked... haha


Who plays on KGS?

My KGS account is gilgil.





I also have a newer account called Vulpix with almost no games.




"gilgil" is a reference to the Fate series' awesome golden asshole Gilgamesh, who, as a character of the Nasu-verse parody anime, Carnival Phantasm, was featured in a comical racing episode riding what was referred to as "The GilGil-mobile".




Here are my games lists and rank graphs.

gilgil: games, graph

Vulpix: games, graph

More of my games can be seen on the College Go website, as a member of U of T's team.
My games as a team member are found here.

Here is the still-in-development U of T Go Club website, by the way. We have an active Facebook page, too.

Furthermore, I will be posted lots of games of mine over time, including old or ancient ones I've managed to dig up or that I'd recorded on the same day. Just check the Go section.


I will post shortly about my thoughts on KGS vs. Tygem!



~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!