Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yukigami Identity~

Hey!



Yukigami desu.



This is just a quickie to inform the reader of what I am using to represent my online presence.



On all of my websites, my name is either "Yukigami", "Ygami", or something along the lines of those.

For example: "Yuki", "Yukki", "Yukicchi" to be cute about it, or you can throw around Japanese honorofics - for example, "Yukigami-san", "Yuki-san"/"Yukki-san"/"Yuki-kun" etc.
If you think I'm special and awesome, I would not be opposed to "Yukigami-sama" or "Yuki-sama" or "Yukki-sama" ;)

Note: the 'u' in Yuki (etc.) is of course an "ooh" sound, as in "ooh la la", or like a 'u' with a flat line above it.
I am most certainly not Yucky!!
...Just checking~  ^^'



So anyway, that said, you could also refer to me like so, by all means:

ゆきがみ、ユキガミ、雪神 etc.

I also don't mind if you swap out the "god" Kanji for "paper" or "bite" or even "hair", since I don't particularly mind any of those.
In fact, I've yet to decide on the most suitable Kanji-fication of this alias/pseudonym/pen name of mine~

In some less fortunate cases, I resort to something like Yukigami123 - for instance, my gmail address.



Last point on my Nevermeltice blog related aliases (obviously I have more online identities, but they're completely irrelevant and do not need mentioning),
I have some internet handles, such as my desperately-in-need-of-updating MyAnimeList page, for which I've chosen the name "Saber0". This is also true for the older of my two Tumblr accounts.

It's also possible that for some reason, I might refer to myself online as "gilgil". This is less likely though, and currently this is only used for my KGS ID.



Lastly, the pictures with which I represent myself!

First of all, let me clearly put it out there that none of the pictures with which I currently represent myself are mine, nor were they made by me. Although I do not know by whom they were each made, credit goes to them. I probably don't even have to say all this, but I also don't want you to think that I have mad art skillz.


So now without further ado, 



Here is my main, representative pic, although it may incidentally be used less than the one that you will see below it.




This one is simply because my friends and family said it looks quite a bit like me, including the posture, especially the head/face, but also somewhat the style. This picture is pretty representative of me, as it has a mildly philosophical, contemplative and calm flavour. The next picture, however - an imo awesome looking suited up Kurapica pic, also feels ideal for me, but in an even more glorified fashion. Furthermore, it's badass, and his getup reminds of the current style transition I've been going through as of late (that is, I'm totally suiting up! Nothing to do with this picture~)


Here's one of my favourite profile-material ani-pix!!




 Totally. Baller.



As for instances of Yukigami in Servant form~ (Saber0~), I'll generally have a pic of either male ("proto") Saber, regular Saber, Saber Lily, or Saber Alter...






And for gilgil, of course I'll have a cool pic of Gilgamesh rockin' everyone's shit.






.
.
.
.


That's me!


~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!