Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My blogs and stuff

Yukigami here~



This one more post I just wanted to make this morning is just to make a follow up about the other blogs I posted about before.


In the past, I've had several blogs, and a livejournal. Plus, I have an older tumblr in addition to a new one. Newer Tumblr here.

I will be adding all the links and information to a page linked by a tab below my banner. It will be under the 'Yukigami on the web' tab, though that tab might have its name changed for some reason or another, for example 'Yukigami Online" instead.

Furthermore, although it will take a long time, I'm considering taking all the posts from all my old blogs and things and integrating them into this blog in a kind of "ancient posts" archive or something.
And believe me, there are A LOT!! my livejournal alone has A LOT of Go posts.
I can't believe some of them, too - SO NOSTALGIC!!

That's all for now~ Please expect this blog to get better and better and various ways, and probably above all else, FILLED with content!
And of course, although I keep saying this, Love Lilyove chapter 1 is coming right up...just as soon as I get everything all good and fine with all my courses.



Ja na~






~Yukigami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!